Super B boots
In 1975, Inze Bont created his first fiberglass boot which revolutionized the entire skating industry. That boot was called the Super Bont. The structure of the Super Bont boot was copied not only by short track boot makers but also long track, quads, and cycling shoes. The new Super B boot pays homage to the design of the Super Bont.
Derby vs Speed
The Super B is available for derby and speed skating. The derby version is higher cut at the cuff and has reinforced toe protection. The speed version is low cut and made without the additional toe protection to on save weight.
- FeaturesBase: Carbon fiber
- Outer skin: Australian leather
- Liner: Suede-L
- Boot height: Standard
- Heel rise: 6mm
- Insole: EVA thermo-moldable
- Heat moldable: Fully heat moldable base utilizing epoxy thermoset resin
- Padding: Memory foam
- Fit options: Standard
- Size options: 1 - 12.5
- Semi custom color option is available at addition cost, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information