Hybrid carbon leather boots
The Bont Hybrid Carbon roller derby boot combines the classic look of Bont's 80's quad boots with all the modern advancements in boot technology such as the use of carbon fiber, heat moldable resins, and new layup techniques. It has been designed for skaters who want a cross between a derby and race boot. This boot is low cut like a race boot but it features a Durolite outer skin which is extremely durable.
- FeaturesBase: Carbon fiber
- Outer skin: Australian leather
- Liner: Suede-like
- Heel rise: 6mm
- Insole: EVA thermo-moldable
- Heat moldable: Fully heat moldable base utilizing epoxy thermoset resin
- Padding: Memory foam
- Fit options: Standard, narrow, wide, double wide
- Size options: Kids 9/27 to adult 13.5/51
- Vegan: Durolite outer only
- Semi custom MyBonts option is available at addition cost
may take up to 6 weeks if not stock.