Vaypor Boa / Platinum package
The Bont short track BOA Vaypor replaces the lower laces on the boot with a BOA dial. Bont is the only professional speed boot maker to have the official BOA license.
If you want the best speed skating boot that money can buy, look no further than the Vaypor. Tested by the world's best skaters and designed by Mr. Inze Bont. The top of the boot uses laces and a top velcro strap and the bottom section uses a Boa dial. The benefit of this system is that you can make the top of the boot extremely tight and you can adjust the bottom section while you are skating. This is useful to loosen your boots during training without having to retie your laces.
The Vaypor is made to order and not kept in stock. The usual production time is 3-6 weeks to make this boot.
- FeaturesBase: 100% carbon with unidirectional carbon and matte finish
- Outer skin: Durolite
- Liner: Durolite
- Innersole: Suede-like
- Heat moldable: Fully heat moldable base utilizing epoxy thermoset resin
- Padding: High density memory foam
- Closing options: Boa dial, laces, lace cover and velcro strap
- Fit options: Standard, narrow and wide
- Mount: 165mm
- Vegan: Yes
The legendary Bont short track Platinum K390 ice blade is back. Made with Böhler K390 powder metal tool steel which is slow ground to produce a perfectly straight piece of steel. The powder metal structure is very fine which gives exceptional gliding properties. Able to hold its edge up to 8 times longer than normal steel blades the tube has the highest bend retention of any blade on the market.
- SpecificationsCup material: Aluminum 7075 T6
- Radius: 9m
- Length: 15", 15.5", 16", 16.5", 17", 17.5", 18"
- Blade thickness: 1.1mm
- Hardness: 64 Rockwell
- Bend: Machine bent
- Cup height: 25mm(Standard)
The Bont Platinum K390 is regarded by many short track skaters as the best short track blade ever made.
BLADE LENGTH CAN BE CHANGED, PLEASE SPECIFY THE CHANGE IN THE COMMENT BOX WHEN PLACING YOUR ORDER