BONT Luna 2pt 165mm boots
Fast, sleek and built to win!
The Bont Luna is the only entry-level speed skate on the market to be made using one-piece manufacturing, a manufacturing technique found on custom boots costing over $1000. The Luna has a distinctive sleek, fast look utilizing a low toe box and thin padding to make this boot look fast and feel responsive.
The Luna boot starts out being built around a last that has been modified and improved for over 40 years by Mr. Inze Bont. The carbon fiber and fiberglass is hand laid around the memory foam ensuring a very light weight and strong base. The epoxy resin is the most heat moldable in the industry. The boot has anti stretch tapes that ensure the boot does not stretch over time. Take your speed skating to the next level with the Bont Luna inline racing skate.
- Features:Base: Carbon composite
- Outer skin: Microfiber
- Liner: Suede L
- Pitch: 12mm
- Air vents: Tongue
- Innersole: EVA thermo-moldable
- Heat moldable: Fully heat moldable base utilizing epoxy thermoset resin
- Padding: Soft memory foam
- Size: Kids 11/29 - adult 10.5/45
- Note: Kids 11/29 to 2.5/34.5 do not come with front strap
*** If the boots aren't stock in Canada, shipping delays may be up to 2 weeks