Vapor BOA ST full custom boots
The Ultimate Short Track Boot
The Vaypor is our top of the line Short Track boot. Changes to this years model include a new thinner, harder memory foam ankle padding and 10 layers of carbon fiber around the ankles for extra support.
The base is made by hand by sandwiching cross weave carbon and uni-directional carbon fiber which is embedded with epoxy thermo setting resin. The fibers are hand laid in the matrix according to the strain they will have to bear.
- Durolite outer skin and liner making it Vegan friendly
- BOA closure system
- Lace cover with YKK zipper
- Two top eyelets and top strap
- 100% carbon base with uni-directional carbon
- Matte dry carbon base
- Anti-slip sanding effect on mounting slots
- Hand made 1 piece all carbon construction
- Double stitching
- Anti stretch internal material
- Anatomical last shape
- Memory foam padding
- Epoxy resin
- Heat moldable tongue
- Velcro tongue holder
The Boa Advantage
- Glove-Like Fit
- The Boa Closure System provides custom comfort with smooth, even closure and no pressure points.
- Get easy, one-handed adjustment with a quick turn of the Boa dial. No more kneeling on wet ice.
- Powerful Closure
- Once locked into place, Boa reels and laces stay that way. Normal skate laces stretch 7-10% which is why you need to re-tighten your laces.
- Made from aircraft-grade stainless steel, Boa laces are stronger per gram than tank armor.
- Boa reels offer seemingly infinite degrees of fine tuning.
- Boa closures shed water, and ice, shaving precious weight.
- Quick on. Quick off. Boa saves time putting your skates on.
Ways To Make A Mold Of Your Feet
We basically accept any form of making molds to make the boots, but remember that the boot can only be as good as the mold provided to us. We can accept laser scanning, plaster casts, Bont Molding SoxTM or plaster bandages. Please make sure that if you are sending molds to us, pack them really well and make sure they are 100% dry. To find out how to use molding sox, click here.
Length Of Time To Make The Boots
From July - December it usually takes 4-6 weeks to make the boots after we have received all the boot specifications, molds, and payment. From January - July it will take 4-10 weeks. Laser scans take about 12-16 weeks. Holidays may extend the manufacturing time by an additional 2 weeks.
Contact us for an appointment or for more details