BONT Patriot Carbon BOA/GT3 blades package
A Natural Extension Of Your Body
Stiffer than the Patriot, the Patriot Carbon Boa offers more support for skaters looking to achieve higher speeds. Add a Boa dial to fine tune the tightness of your boot between sets.
Base: Hand laid Carbon composite base
Outer Skin: Microfiber
Innersole: LeatherHeat Moldable
Fully Heat Moldable Base Utilizing Epoxy Thermoset Resin
Padding: High Density Memory Foam
Closing Options: Dual Boa dial + Lace Cover
Size Options: 1/33 - 13.5/51
Fit Options:Standard, Narrow, Wide
The GT3 is made with the best Japanese knife steel. It also benefits from all the technology, research and development of the new Platinum blade. This blade has the same materials as the Platinum apart from the steel. The GT3's steel is tempered using our 20+ years of short track blade making expertise.
Cup: Material Aluminum 7075 T6
Length: 14", 14.5", 15", 15.5", 16", 16.5", 17", 17.5"
Blade Thickness: 1.1mm
Hardness: 62 Rockwell
Bend: Machine bent
The Boa Advantage
- Glove-Like Fit
- The Boa Closure System provides custom comfort with smooth, even closure and no pressure points.
- Get easy, one-handed adjustment with a quick turn of the Boa dial. No more kneeling on wet ice.
- Powerful Closure
- Once locked into place, Boa reels and laces stay that way. Normal skate laces stretch 7-10% which is why you need to re-tighten your laces.
- Made from aircraft-grade stainless steel, Boa laces are stronger per gram than tank armor.
- Boa reels offer seemingly infinite degrees of fine tuning.
- Boa closures shed water, and ice, shaving precious weight.
- Quick on. Quick off. Boa saves time putting your skates on.
BLADE LENGTH CAN BE CHANGED, PLEASE SPECIFY THE CHANGE IN THE COMMENT BOX WHEN PLACING YOUR ORDER