Patriot Carbon BOA/Ultrasprint blades
A Natural Extension Of Your Body
Stiffer than the Patriot, the Patriot Carbon Boa offers more support for skaters looking to achieve higher speeds. Add a Boa dial to fine tune the tightness of your boot between sets.
- Hand laid Carbon composite base
- Epoxy resin
- Tongue Air vents
- Microfiber liner
- A Boa dial + Lace Cover + Top velcro strap
- Hand made monocoque construction
- Heat moldable tongue
- Waxed laces
The Ultrasprint blade looks to take on the competition and better it in every way. That includes using better steel, brilliance polishing, a perfect bend, better bend retention and some awesome graphics to complete the look. All at an unbelievable price.
Tube Material Aluminum 6061 T6
Cup Material Aluminum 7075 T6
Length 12", 13", 14", 14.5", 15", 15.5", 16", 16.5", 17"
Blade Thickness 1.1mm
Hardness 58 Rockwell
Bend Machine bent
The Boa Advantage
- Glove-Like Fit
- The Boa Closure System provides custom comfort with smooth, even closure and no pressure points.
- Get easy, one-handed adjustment with a quick turn of the Boa dial. No more kneeling on wet ice.
- Powerful Closure
- Once locked into place, Boa reels and laces stay that way. Normal skate laces stretch 7-10% which is why you need to re-tighten your laces.
- Made from aircraft-grade stainless steel, Boa laces are stronger per gram than tank armor.
- Boa reels offer seemingly infinite degrees of fine tuning.
- Boa closures shed water, and ice, shaving precious weight.
- Quick on. Quick off. Boa saves time putting your skates on.
BLADE LENGTH CAN BE CHANGED, PLEASE SPECIFY THE CHANGEIN THE COMMENT BOX WHEN PLACING YOUR ORDER