The eZeefit for Skating features flatlock stitching for durability and stretch. We recommend the Ultrathin for custom or tight-fitting boots. The 2mm gives light cushion and fills in small gaps. The Skins are for those who have tight boots, but might want a little padding in places.
Great also for running, cycling, skiing, hiking, rock climbing, equestrian sports, snowboarding, backpacking, racquet sports, soccer, or any active sport!
The ultimate blister solution!
- Creates friction barrier
- Great performance wet or dry
- Washable and reusable
- Wear barefoot or inside of socks
- Sold in Pairs
- Ultrathin - made of two layers of bonded Lycra. It took us two years to perfect this material. At about 1mm thick, it is our thinnest Ankle Bootie and of course is made for tight boots. These can be worn either black or tan side out (reversible). Our other Ankle Booties are not reversible
- 2mm - made of neoprene and a (red) microfiber interior which feels like silk against your skin. The 2mm material will help fill gaps where needed but also compresses well for tighter spots. This is our best seller by far. All of the competitors who sell "copy cat" products use only 2mm (they do not make UT or Skins) and they use far inferior material, and thus our product lasts a lot longer
- Skins - this is our newest product, and is a little thicker than 1mm (probably about 1.2mm). Made also of neoprene and has a microfiber interior (wear with the logo on the outside). For those who have tight boots, but might want a little padding in places.
- Size Guide
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE
You can always buy Bont Skates with confidence. Skaters have been buying Bont Skates since 1975 and we are the world’s largest manufacturer of inline speed skates and short track speed skates and custom skates as well as one of the largest manufacturers of roller derby skates.
We have a reputation for looking after our customers. We do everything possible to ensure that our products are made to the highest standards. As an example, all of our boots go through 16 individual stages of quality control before they are shipped out.
Our inline wheels, roller skate wheels and frames are all tested for strength and fatigue on the computer using the most advances computer-aided stress testing available. Bont bearings are produced in partnership with some of the best speciality bearing manufacturers in the world.
All Bont products go through a rigorous team testing phase before being brought to market. Team Bont skaters are the very best in the world.
When you buy Bont Skates, you get the best skates on the market.